The 2nd Opinion Service
This service is designed for people who want to retire soon. The title is an analogy to getting a second opinion from a doctor. It’s about wanting to have confidence. Here is the process
- We have a conversation about your goals and objectives.
- We collect your financial information.
- We review your retirement plan and provide investment advice.
- We fine tune our proposal based on your feedback until you are satisfied.
- You can decide to become a client or leave with a lot of useful information. The decision is yours!
We charge a flat fee for this service. It is quoted during our initial conversation.
For more details about this service, please click here.
Investment Consulting Service
- We manage cost effective globally diversified portfolios. We charge an advisory fee based on assets under management.
- We use investment vehicles including (mutual funds, ETF’s, stocks, bonds, and alternative investments) to manage portfolios.
- We can open accounts with various registrations (Individual, Joint, TOD, IRA’s, Trust, Estate, etc.).
- We use multiple accounts with different investment objectives to help retirees manage volatility while taking income.
*There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will enhance overall returns or outperform a non-diversified portfolio. Diversification does not protect against market risk.
These products are proposed based on each client’s situation.
- Annuities could be used to guarantee principal or income.
- Life Insurance to supplement lost income or for estate planning purposes.
- Long Term Care to potentially avoid asset depletion.
The Wealth Management Issues
We provide ongoing advice for our clients as it relates to these issues.
- Budgeting and Cash Flow analysis
- Investment Consulting
- Tax Efficiency and Minimization Strategies
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Benefit Plans
- Stock Incentives & Deferred Compensation
- Career transition
- Retirement planning
- Estate Planning