This is a detailed description of our 2nd opinion service. Please call or email us with any questions.
1. Schedule an Initial Phone Call
The agenda for the meeting is the following:
- Introductions and background on one another.
- Discuss your present financial situation and your goals for the future.
- Provide us with an approximate value of your assets and liabilities by account type.
- Provide us an estimate of what your cash flow needs will be in retirement.
- We will provide big picture feedback to your financial situation.
- We will provide a flat fee quote for our service based on our discussion.
- We will Schedule a 2nd call if you have further questions.
2. Documentation & Disclosure
We will email you the following documentation to engage in our service:
- Financial Planning Agreement – This explains what we will do and the quoted flat fee.
- RIA Link – A link to the website of our registered investment advisory firm (RIA).
- Part 2A Brochure – SEC document about qualifications/business practices of our RIA.
- Part 2B Brochure – This is a supplement to 2A that provides information about Louis Butera.
- Customer Relationship Summary (CRS) – A summary overview of our RIA.
- Privacy Notice – This is a privacy notice of our RIA.
3. Financial Information/Questionnaire
We will email these forms to collect data for our analysis:
- WealthVision Fact Finder - This form helps you gather the information we need for your planning.
- Investor Profile Questionnaire – This is a questionnaire about risk and return.
- Follow up Phone Call – We will review the data and reconfirm your goals.
4. Review your Plan
This is the way we evaluate your retirement plan and provide advice:
- WealthVision – is our database we use to analyze data and prepare observations.
- Presentation - We will screen share our results and make any necessary adjustments.
- Scenarios – We can stress test the plan with any alternative scenarios you wish to compare.
- Your Access – You will have full access to WealthVision to download information.
- Final Plan – We will deliver a final plan in PDF format.
- Investment Proposal – We will compare your investments verse our proposed plan.
- Investment Analysis - We will explain our thinking and advise how to move forward.
5. Your Choice
- No Further Obligation - You can leave with a lot of useful information about your own planning.
- Become a Client – We can discuss the benefits of becoming a client with our firm.
Securities offered through LPL Financial, member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advice offered through Private Advisor Group, a registered investment advisor. Private Advisor Group and Butera Wealth Management llc are separate entities from LPL Financial.